![]() |
| via |
Wow, has it really been over 2 months since I've posted? Oops! Busy doesn't even begin to describe December and January for me!
(Almost) all projects for me ceased because I was in charge of planning a major event for the church I attend. Pierce Chapel UMC just held a Global Impact Celebration last week, and it was a huge success, and a TON of work, which is my only excuse for no crafty/design/diy posts at all! :)
I will post pictures of the event soon, but for now, I've compiled some Pinterest love and inspiration to get my creative juices flowing once more!
The photo above has all the elements I love in a space. Tons of light, high ceilings, texture (in the stone wall and the area rug) dark wood floors, contrast, and clean, classic lines. I LOVE this elegant dining room!
![]() |
| via |
![]() |
| via |
![]() |
| unknown source |
![]() |
| via |





1 comments:
Can't help but love Pinterest! So many yummy things to look at.
Post a Comment